background

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mazatlan

Our family just returned from a heavenly week in Mazatlan, Mexico. A few people asked us what we did while we were there, and the glorious answer is: not much of anything! We slept in, went to the beach every day, played in the water, went boogie boarding, made sand castles, watched sunsets, baragained with the vendors on the beach, went to the market in town, ate lots of ice cream, pinadas and fresadas, did a little kayaking, tipped a lot, rode in the back of little red trucks, saw some shows, but mostly relaxed a lot. It was wonderful. I think that I have much more to say on the subject, but I really want to just post this, so . . . more later!

2 comments:

vfg said...

I love vacation photos with huge smiles--you must have had a glorious time. Who did you go with? (lots of cute little gymnasts in the handstand photo!)

cfm said...

wow...