background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Luck Omens

I think I may start a new series of posts titled: "Good Luck Omens," as there are so many things that happen to me on a day-to-day basis that mean this day is going to be good. Some people say that seeing a porpoise is good luck, or a flock of geese flying in a V. . . but has anyone ever publicized the good luck omens for a suburban family of seven? We all know what they are, so now is the time to share them with the world. For example, here is my first: I walked into the kitchen to see my seven-month-old with two lizards on her head. If that doesn't predict a fantastic day, I don't know what does.

7 comments:

Christine Frandsen said...

and Zanders not wearing a shirt, which is probably good luck too- even if it does happen the majority of the time :)

Unknown said...

lizards on a baby's head.
i love it!

vfg said...

I'm a little breathless with that baby's beauty. come, July!!

Holly said...

Hi Mindy. I love your kids. They rock. Can Jovi come play?

Natalie said...

Haha. I love your outlook on life. You are the best!!

Donna said...

I can't imagine a better good luck omen. What precious children these are!

Anonymous said...

mom, your a spaz