background

Monday, March 3, 2008

Mari's first day of nursery!

A couple weeks ago, Amari made her nursery debut. It seems like, from 12- 18 months, I am always counting down the weeks until that baby gets to go to nursery. It is without a doubt my kids' naughtiest time in church. So we finally made it with Amari! She loved it, and her teachers said she was quite well-behaved, and especially loves snack time (fishies!) She is so little, they had to continually remind the other kids, "Don't step on Amari!" She's so stinkin' cute.

5 comments:

Shelly B. said...

She is so stinking cute, and I love, love, love that outfit so much!

vimahi said...

CUTIE PIE

Fill me in when you have any news. I've been thinking about you since yesterday.

Anonymous said...

She sure is cute! I think she is a little doll. She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!.....hey I got a blog finally:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.