background

Monday, February 11, 2008

Kissies!

You know me and my kissy pix. My Valentine's Day decor consists of dozens of kissy pictures, framed, and displayed on my mantle. It's a love fest over here. Speaking of which, we had our first annual LoveFest for FHE last Monday. Camie, Paul, and Christine joined us from Provo. But the guests of honor were Valerie and Marian all the way from Pennsylvania! We were very lucky and overjoyed to have them visit for a short while. We made sugar cookies shaped like hearts and frosted pink (of course!), made valentines, ate valentine candy, and kissed the people that we like the best. Fun times. So your assignment is to do more kissing of those you love - at least for this week! Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! What a great and fun idea with the kissy pictures. For the record, I think Amari is such a darling baby! I love the picture of you and her.

vfg said...

How is it that all of these pictures, low-light with crazy folks, turned out so well?

It must have been all of the love floating around.

Our photo is atop the TV & I've been meaning to ask for a digital copy, so thanks for posting :). Now I have it!

I miss you, sweet sister. Thanks for having such a darling party.

vfg said...

wait...you resized all of these. Nice tech work...but I want it big. Send, please?

love,
v

Chrissie Lou said...

my picture is on the headboard of my bed :) Thanks for a fun love fest Mindy!

Kareen Bailey said...

I hope you don't mind that I tracked you down. :) I was thinking of you today and even created an account so I could comment on your beautiful family! Kareen