I am such a lucky mom to have two girls. I think that they are both the most adorable beings the world has ever seen. It is so cute how Irelynd plays with Amari and how Amari digs her big sister. I read to Irelynd every night, and most of the time I have Amari in with us. I can tell that Amari wants to be included, because she likes to talk at the same time that I do. I will start reading, and she'll say, "Yah yah yah yah!" at the top of her lungs. I will stop, and she will stop, then I'll start again, and she will, too. If Irelynd laughs at her, she laughs right back. It is so cute. I think we have the makings of very best buddies here. I just love it. (And them!)
2 comments:
Oh, your little girls are so adorable! Having little girls is so fun and you are such a great mom!
haylies right read it again
Post a Comment